Highland Township, Michigan
1.7K views

When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section.when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room.

When I log back into Bigstub my order is now changed to Floor GA. Luckily I printed and kept my receipt. Of course Bigstub says there is nothing they can do and to contact the seller. I tried calling the seller no answer, no message, no voice mail , just rings 3 times then nothing.

I think I will just call my CC company and dispute the charges. They wont get a penny out of me unless they take me to court and a judge orders me to pay.

Avoid these scammers at all costs.I will be filing a report with the BBB about this too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i have been deliberatley deceived, and scammed" of event tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $148. Bigstub needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned event tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bigstub.

Had an Experience with Bigstub?

Comments

these people need to be named and shamed this has recently happened to my parents and i now have made an official complaint to watchdog send your story its worth a try this company are a disgrace .